We have talked a lot about mouthwatering barbecue recipes and the best tips for a smoking barbecue sessions on this blog. But all this talk of smokin barbecues is getting me in the mood for some other form of smoking and that is a smokin hot session in a sauna. Have you ever enjoyed a sauna session? Well, surprisingly few people have because saunas are mostly just available at high rated resorts and spas. Technology and home entertainment has changed a lot over the past few decades. Where movies were mostly enjoyed at a drive inn, they are now enjoyed in fully equipped home movie theatres. Where swimming and hot tubbing was only enjoyed at resorts, many homes are now equipped with a fantastic home Jacuzzi and you can now also enjoy all the benefits of a sauna at your home.
Yes, you can have a sauna at home!
Yes, this terrific luxury is going to be enjoyed by a lot more people because you can now set up your very own sauna cabin in your back yard. Outdoor sauna kits like the barrel cabins are the perfect upgrade for your home. These kits look fantastic in the back yard and give you, family members and even friends the opportunity to enjoy better health and have fun at home. The outdoor barrel saunas have a wood finish and can equip up to six people at once. They are operated with a burning heater and many of these kits even include a small porch and a changing room. Stepping into these units is like stepping into your very own private spa where you can sit back and enjoy a refreshing sweat.
Benefits of a home sauna
Sauna sessions can greatly improve your overall health and has many therapy and weight balance benefits to you. Here are the top benefits of a home sauna;
- You can lose up to 2kg of body fat during a 30 minute sauna session.
- Sauna sessions are great for relieving pains and aches.
- Sweating and lingering in steam is terrific for you’re a blemish free, ache free, wrinkle free and glowing skin.
- Your very own sauna is a great way to reduce and manage stress when you enjoy regular sessions.
- A home sauna can be used socially and gives everyone something great to do at home.
- Saunas are great for curing insomnia and for improving sleep
- Sauna sessions improve your cardiovascular system because these sessions promotes weight loss and increases your heart rate while you sweat.
How frequently can you use a sauna?
Too many sauna sessions can be bad for your health. The steaming and excessive sweating can lead to dehydration and all that steam can result in bronchial conditions like asthma, bronchitis, emphysema and more. You can safely use your sauna 2 – 3 times a week and 30 minutes per session is all the time you need for optimized health, improved skin and for losing weight.